Tennis, a sport that has an ever increasing number of followers and players, of all ages. The practise of tennis is recommended for children, adolescents and adults as it is a very complete activity and form of exerciser.
Practiced individually(singles) – player against player, or in pairs(doubles) – two against two, tennis is a discipline that favors the physical development of children, while promoting their socialization.
- Encourages teamwork, camaraderie, generosity and solidarity 90% 90%
- Tennis exercises stimulate aerobic capacity, speed, agility and reflexes 75% 75%
- Develop your psychomotor skills and coordination 80% 80%
- Contributes to the strengthening and toning of muscles 78% 78%
- Tennis develops discipline and game learning 90% 90%