At Logos International, a private school in Las Rozas, we teach all high school courses except Arts.
The purpose of this stage is to provide students with training, intellectual and human maturity, knowledge and skills that will enable them to develop social functions and join active life with responsibility and competence. The formation in the two courses of Bachillerato demands to deepen in diverse points that give unity to the student as a person.
All this in a climate of well-founded values, among which respect, solidarity, tolerance and personal responsibility stand out.
At this stage, attention to the academic and professional orientation of students is fundamental.
- Exercise democratic citizenship.
- To consolidate personal and social maturity.
- Promote effective equality of rights and opportunities between men and women.
- Strengthen reading, study and discipline habits.
- Master, both in oral and written expression, the Spanish language.
- Express oneself fluently and correctly in one or more foreign languages.
- Use information and communication technologies with solvency and responsibility.
- Use physical education and sport to promote personal and social development.
- Strengthen attitudes of respect and prevention in the area of road safety.
- Participate in an active and supportive way in the care and development of the social and natural environment.
To develop a critical spirit that will allow them to decide tomorrow.
The methodology will favor the students' ability to learn by themselves, to work in teams and to apply the appropriate research methods. Likewise, students will be encouraged to relate the theoretical aspects of the different subjects with their practical applications.