Chess, sport of the mind!
The virtues and benefits of chess practice are indisputable. It has been proven that chess helps children succeed in school and provides valuable skills. Over the years it has been verified that children with problems of attention or concentration improved considerably from their practise and approach to the game of chess.
Children who start practicing chess from early ages will gain greater:
- Focus on situations.
- Logical thinking skills.
- Skills to solve problems.
- Memory (especially, spatial memory).
- Mental agility.
- Mental resistance
- Mejora la flexibilidad cognitiva 95% 95%
- Ayuda al desarrollo de la concentración, la rapidez, la confianza o el equilibrio 60% 60%
- Ayuda a la toma de decisiones 85% 85%