Throughout history, dance has been completely involved and immersed in all known cultures throughout the world. Being one of the most beautiful arts that can be learnt and studied by men and women, it has interested and bewitched participants and spectators alike from the beginning of civilization.
Dance can be presented as a dynamic element in the lives of men and women in multiple ways which can:
- Confirm and reflect on social organization.
- Serve as a vehicle for expression.
- Be a social amusement or recreational activity.
- Answer as a statement of aesthetic and ethical values.
- Achieve educational purposes.
- Assist in the learning of a particular culture
Throughout the different stages of their educational cycles, we offer our students the possibility of learning different dance styles which include, Ballet, Flamenco, Spanish Dance…
- The practise of this discipline encourages teamwork, camaraderie, generosity and solidarity 100% 100%
- Helps the development of concentration, speed, confidence or balance 60% 60%
- Acquire basic motor skills 80% 80%
- Learn the different steps and movements characteristic of different types of dance 70% 70%
- Develop the perception of rhythm and musical sensitivity 100% 100%