ESO (Compulsory Secondary Education) is part of the complete offer offered by the private school.
At this stage of Secondary School, students are an active and proactive part of the teaching process, so at Logos International School we have created innovative spaces that help them to improve their attention, participation and performance. Always led by a team of highly qualified teachers involved in the project.
All this in a climate of well-founded values, among which respect, solidarity, tolerance and personal responsibility stand out.
The commitment to maintaining a small number of students per class allows for a personalized approach.
Our educational scheme is based on four pillars and for the ESO stage, it is as follows:
- We use a more flexible methodology where "traditional" lectures are reduced and become true collaborative environments in which, unlike the master class, the main protagonists are the students .
- It is a cooperative method between students and teachers in which the teacher acts as a coach or guide teaching students the most appropriate tools for their own learning.
- The use of technology is fully implemented in all subjects, becoming a fundamental tool in the day to day. All our classrooms are equipped with a digital whiteboard (PDI) with access to a multitude of programs and leading educational tools within the sector.
Everything that excites, you learn, and if it is in several languages, so much the better.
With this we achieve that:
Acquire a more more universal mentality, more demanding and with an important dose of research, which will facilitate the immersion that will facilitate their immersion in later educational stages such as Bachillerato.
It also plays an important role:
- He acts as coach; trainer and is the main guide of the student.
- They are professionals with a high didactic and methodological preparation to face the changes brought about by the education of the future.
Next to the incomparable setting in which our facilities are located:
It becomes a truly interactive interactive environment endowed with interaction networks and attractive reconversion to the needs posed by education and brought about by current times.